Accounts Payable Specialist - Oklahoma City, OK
6 November, 2018
Maxcess helps its customers maximize productivity through innovative web handling products and services worldwide. By combining more than 320 years of global service and support across the storied brands of Fife, Tidland, MAGPOWR, Webex, Valley Roller, Menges Roller and Componex, Maxcess offers an unrivaled network of application experts. Visit them online www.maxcessintl.com.
Performs a variety of routine and non-routine clerical/accounting functions in accordance with standard procedures in accounts payable or related financial area.
- Coordinates all accounts payable activities.
- Receive and verify invoices and purchase orders for goods and services.
- Process weekly and as needed payments via ACH and checks.
- Works with company personnel and vendors regarding accounts payable.
- Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures.
- Obtain approvals for departmental expenses.
- Maintains electronic indexing system for purchase orders and invoices (paid and open).
- Processes high volume of invoices on a regular basis.
- Reconcile RNI reports.
- Determine correct GL coding for invoices.
- Mail out weekly payables checks to vendors.
- Research and resolve accounts payable problems.
- Respond to all vendor inquires.
- Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies.
- Reconcile monthly credit card statements.
- Utilize system reports to analyze and document accounts payable activities.
- Expense report processing for all outside DSM and Field service.
- Assist with month end closing.
- Provide support documentation for audits.
- 1099 maintenance.
- 5 years accounts payable or related accounting work.
- High degree of organization
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Computer experience
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Epicor ERP experience a plus
- Maxcess offers competitive pay and benefits including; Bonus Plans, Wellness Program, Health, Dental and Vision; Paid Vacation & Holidays, Disability, Life and AD & D, Tuition Reimbursement, 401k with matching contributions.